MagicBox™ Wins the 2020 BHG Excellence in Technology Award
December 15th, 2020
Close on the heels of having won the Gold at the Learning Impact Awards 2020, MagicBox has once again proved its mettle by securing the Bronze at the Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Award for 2020. This was the first time that our end-to-end digital publishing and distribution platform entered the race for the award for Best Advance in Mobile Learning Technology. It gives us great pride to have been able to win this recognition right in our award debut year.
The Excellence in Technology Awards recognizes the best organizations in the world that have successfully deployed tools, systems, processes, modalities, programs and strategies, with measurable results.
Being recognized from among such an illustrious group of nominees and by one of the most recognized award programs in the field of education technology is certainly a big achievement for MagicBox. It comes as validation of all the hard work and dedication that the team continues to put in year after year, despite challenges, such as the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Judging Criteria
Brandon Hall Group’s 2020 Excellence in Technology awards recognized MagicBox™ for its outstanding features that help educational publishers and institutions seamlessly publish and distribute interactive learning content, as well as collaborate and ease learning. The platform was judged under the following categories:
MagicBox is a remote learning platform that is cloud-hosted, white-labeled. and delivers state-of-the-art digital learning products.
In addition to being flexible and customizable, MagicBox also offers effortless integration with other apps, platforms for assessments and rostering. Its online/offline eReader is a state-of-the-art app, with a unique mix of features that facilitate better learning outcomes.
- One click content conversion and publishing
- Online/offline eReader
- Robust assessments engine
- Customizable analytics and reporting
- DRM and license management
- Compliance with industry standards and global regulations, such as FERPA, COPPA, GDPR, WCAG 2.0, etc.
- Easy third-party app integrations with standard LMSes, rostering tools, content creation and publishing apps and much more.
- The integration of a white-label eCommerce store to maximize monetization of content securely.
- Ability to turn on and off apps, based on their specific requirements.
- Single Sign-On capabilities.
The constant innovation on the platform and the addition of rich features and functionalities to ease education delivery has helped MagicBox™ achieve:
- 80+ clients, including some of the biggest names in educational publishing from almost every continent in the world.
- 4 million users and counting
- 20 million hours of reading time
- 120 million pages read
- 2,432,160 content downloads
- 8 million audios played
- 1.8 million questions attempted
Do you have the MagicBox™ edge yet? Contact us to learn more.