Why companies need mobile sales enablement now
November 29th, 2016
Gone are the days when printed collaterals were the way to go for sales representatives, to close deals with potential customers. Printed matter is prone to being misplaced, is cumbersome to carry around and is often a source of annoyance to clients who feel forced to look for storage room for the same. Wouldn’t it be great if there were a more convenient and smarter way to create, distribute and store sales-related information? With so much digital revolution happening in almost all walks of life, don’t you think that your sales team needs more power for greater success?
The good news is that, instead of printed materials, easily accessible and updated information on your sales rep’s mobile can help him or her to become a better performer. Digital versions of collaterals can help your salespeople to get ready for client interactions, engage more efficiently, and seal the deal faster. Just remember that the sales enablement mobile app needs to be dynamic, relevant, properly targeted and punctual.
In this regard, digital publishing platforms like MagicBoxTM can make creation and distribution of sales collateral a cakewalk. Such a platform can help in:
- Searching and highlighting content portions relevant to the meeting.
- Posting questions for the manager to clarify.
- Adding of external links to the document.
- Faster sharing of collateral with clients.
With digital publishing platforms, engagement between sales reps and clients can become better because:
- Clients can download the collateral on any device for offline reading.
- They can take down important notes or highlight parts for reference at a later point of time.
- Interact with the designated sales rep easily, ask questions or take the deal forward.
A sales enablement mobile app can benefit you in other ways as well:
- Through the app, you can inform everyone in the organization about a new product launch and associated new materials. Press releases and quarterly training can also be delivered this way.
- The app can save time and enhance productivity by keeping information like product videos, brochures, presentations and datasheets at everyone’s fingertips.
- You can use the app to publish pricing announcements, team communications, sales tips, and ensure that everyone is on the same page.
- Inform everyone about important news like new partnerships or the latest products or services through this mobile app.
- With this app, daily physical huddles won’t be a must anymore. The sales team can feel connected and unified digitally, since everyone would know about incentives, recognitions, contests, client feedbacks, and more.
- Tracking the sales team’s progress and performance and subsequent reporting will become way easier with this app. Management will be able to tweak sales strategies based on this.
Now that you are aware of all the advantages mobile sales enablement brings with it, you can give your sales team the edge they need to reap more revenues. Let digital publishing platforms like MagicBoxTM help you convey the right information to the right person at the right time, and change the future of sales forever.