The client is a leading educational publisher with over 40 years of experience in providing educational products to 89 countries.
The Business Need
The client needed to upgrade to a robust digital platform that would lower their maintenance needs and infrastructure costs, while allowing secure distribution of educational content.
Critical Success Factors
- A discovery phase to understand what the client needed from the platform, such as cutting-edge interface and features.
- Customizing the platform to ensure seamless migration of legacy content into ePub 3 format.
- Creating a one-stop solution for creating, distribution and management of all their materials.
- Customizing MagicBox for quick and easy content conversion, creation, modiﬁcation and distribution.
- Ensuring easy integration of interactive and multimedia elements in existing and new content.
- Preventing content piracy and easing license and subscription management through robust DRM features.
- Enabling custom analytics to allow the client to make data-driven content strategies.
- Enabling features to ensure personalized learning experiences for the end users.
Download Complete Case Study