The client is a non-proﬁt that co-designs models with educational institutions, employers and learners to lead the way to the future of work.
The Business Need
The client needed a digital platform that would effortlessly integrate with their existing system to ease their micro-credentials toolkit, aligned to the 21st century skills competency framework, while also allowing measurement of outcomes and monitoring of user access.
Critical Success Factors
- A discovery phase to understand how to customize a digital library for all the micro-credential educational content.
- Integration of MagicBox with the existing LMSes of the client’s users (educational institutions).
- DRM solutions to allow free access to content for partner institutions
The MagicBox platform was customized so that the client could:
- Provide their toolkit and free content resources. Provide assessments through a digital storefront.
- Deploy plug-and-play course modules seamlessly on partner LMSes.
- Offer hosted instructions for users to complete the 21st century skills credential
Download Complete Case Study