The client is one of the largest education publishers globally and provides the highest-quality content spanning all K-12 grade levels and disciplines.
The Business Need
The publisher needed a digital library that students of all ages could search through with ease. Search feature required to be both powerful and intuitive to find books for each reader’s interests and at the appropriate reading level.
Critical Success Factors
- A discovery phase to understand the client’s requirements so that features and tools can be customized to best support their eBook publishing and distribution needs.
- Customizing the platform and mobile app based on the provided reading parameters, ease of content search and discovery, analytics and more.
- Working closely with the client to provide a completely branded user experience for their content.
- Creating the digital library with intuitive and easy search capabilities for students of all ages.
- Customizing the teacher dashboard.
MagicBox enabled the company to:
- create eBooks and distribute the content across multiple devices and operating systems
- allow the students to access the content anytime and from anywhere, online as well as offline
- migrate titles from across the K-5 supplemental reading instructional program into IDPF compliant ePub3 content. Once deployed, the platform managed and distributed all instructional and supplementary resources on a single platform.
Download Complete Case Study