How do I Add Students?
Follow the steps listed below to add students:
- Log in as a Teacher.
- Click the Students menu in the left panel. You
arrive at the Manage Students screen.
- Do any of the following to add students:
Follow the instructions below to add students one at a time from the Add
- Type in the Name and Email of the
- Set the password in any of the following ways:
- Type in the Password.
- Click the Generate button to auto-generate a
- Check the box Keep same password for other students.,
if you wish to provide the same password to all the students.
- Click inside the Assign Class box.
- Click the Add More link if you wish to add more
students from the same screen.
- Click the Save button to save all the students you
added. All the students added now are listed in the Manage
Follow the instructions below to add a list of students together from the
Bulk Upload Students screen:
- Click the Download csv template button to download a
.csv template. Alternatively, click the Download xlsx template
to download the .xlsx template.
- Locate it in your default Downloads folder.
- Open the file.
- Follow the instructions given on the screen to fill in the details of
the students you wish to upload.
- Save the file and name it appropriately.
- Click the Browse button to locate the folder where
your file is stored.
- Click the Upload button. All the students in the
file are uploaded. You can see them listed in the Manage