How do I make notes within my book?
Perform the following steps to make notes within your book:
- Log in as a Student. You arrive at the Student
- Identify a book from the Library.
- Click on the book. It opens up in the eBook Reader
in a new tab or a window of your browser:
- Click the
icon on the top right panel of the eBook Reader. You
see the following message displayed on the screen:
- Navigate to an appropriate page or location.
- Click or tap anywhere on the page. You see the following popup screen
displayed to you:
- Type in your note in the Add Note box.
- Click the Save button. You note is saved in the Notes
list. You can use the eBook Reader menu to
check all your notes under the Notes sub-menu.